* ISO 9001
* ISO 22301
* ISO 27001
Tibula Quality Certificates
MANAGEMENT SERVICES INC.
MANAGEMENT SERVICES INC.
Tibula globally offers IT Outsourcing and IT Head Hunting services for businesses to hire developers, teams and experts for software engineering, development and testing since 2013. Located in Istanbul, Turkey our company globally supplies Dedicated Software Development Teams and Experts for IT Businesses. We have access more than 100 qualified engineers, and we may hire skilled developers, analysts and QA engineers, and build a Dedicated Software Development Team for our clients’ requirements.
As an outsourcing company we supply dedicated outsourcing services to Banking, Finance, Telecommunications, Game Development and e-commerce industries. We offer Onshore IT Outsourcing Services in Turkey, Nearshore IT Outsourcing Services to European and Middle Eastern countries and Offshore IT Outsourcing Services to overseas countries such as United States of America and Australia.
OUR INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
Tibula globally offers IT Outsourcing and IT Head Hunting services for businesses to hire developers, teams and experts for software engineering, development and testing. Located in Istanbul, Turkey our company globally supplies Dedicated Software Development Teams and Experts for IT Businesses.
During our activities, we undertake that the Integrated Management System, which was created by considering the applicable conditions of the relevant standards, is implemented and maintained by all our employees. To fulfill this commitment, we organize our business processes in accordance with the following principles.
- Providing secure access to the information assets of itself and its stakeholders,
- To be aware of the risks on confidentiality, accessibility and integrity of all kinds of information assets belonging to our company, customers, suppliers and business partners and to manage these risks,
- To protect the reliability and brand image of the institution,
- To apply the necessary sanctions in case of information security violation,
- To create high awareness in information security and full participation throughout the company in the phenomenon of information security in its processes,
- To systematically address information security, to transform it into a structure that constantly improves, develops and does not allow new risks to occur,
- Keeping production continuity and efficiency at the highest level by incorporating the best available techniques into our business processes with customer-oriented and innovative approaches in our products and services,
- To create, implement and execute an integrated management system with the aim of reaching the highest performance in our processes; To continuously monitor the performance criteria and process activities, determine the necessary improvements and fulfill the applicability conditions of the activities,
- To encourage leadership and employee participation in all our processes with a participatory and pluralistic management approach in our institution, thus improving our business processes continuously,
- In relations with stakeholders, adhering to laws and ethical rules; to keep the promises given by acting honestly and transparently, acting on the principle of “Respect for Information”, “Respect for Human”, “Respect for individual rights and privacy” “Respect for the Environment”; to be a pioneer and example in reliability and consistency virtues,
- To manage customer feedback effectively, to perform timely service with effective use of resources by eliminating transactions that do not create value,
- To determine the expectations of internal and external customers, suppliers and all other related contexts, society and shareholders with a timely, fast and effective system by using technological means in corporate communication, to meet them in a balanced manner, to continuously improve, to support learning and innovation, to adopt and adopt an approach of excellence,
- To comply with all customer requirements and legal obligations, and relevant standards,
- Measuring the performance of its processes with sound data, correct methods and systems, and providing input for continuous improvement,
Within the scope of business continuity, our organization is prepared for incidents that will affect critical functions and processes, to reduce the impact of information security threats, to carry out studies to ensure that a possible service interruption can be responded as planned and tested in advance.
for IT Businesses.
for IT Businesses.